Multiple maintenance tools
Integrated functions give you the possibility to check for errors in an attempt to have them fixed, as well as find duplicates for a slight boost in performance. An exclusion list can also be managed, and even have your IP replaced with a custom entry.
Create backups for more safety
For increased safety, the application also comes equipped with a backup manager, which is recommended to use before any changes are made. This brings up a different window, with intuitive controls and a preview section to identify the correct file.
HostsMan Full Version Registered
View and handle update sources
Additionally, you gain access to a list of update sources that can be populated with your own entries for enhanced accessibility. Updates can be done automatically, with status indicator for last check and successful update.
An integrated hosts file editor
Moreover, you can view content of the file either in a text editor or the application's dedicated such feature. Choosing the latter brings up a new window, letting you easily block web pages you consider are a threat or with inappropriate content.
Download HostsMan full version – With the aid of this nifty application, you will be able to manage, edit and backup your hosts file through an intuitive interface HostsMan 4.7 free is a freeware hosts file manager and editor. Built-in hosts file updater HostsMan 4.7 full version crack lets you manage your Hosts file with ease. Features: online update of hosts file; enable/disable usage of hosts file; open Hosts file with one click; merge two hosts files; built-in hosts editor; prevent other programs of writing to the hosts; scan hosts for errors, duplicates and possible hijacks; find how many host names; easily install newly downloaded hosts file; create encrypted backups.
- Almost exclusively designed for network managers and system administrators
- Allows you to create an exclusion list
- Allows you to create/restore backups of your hosts file
- Includes an automatic update service for your hosts file
- Provides you with a risk-free way to edit your hosts file
- None really, but default backup option might be good rather than unchecked by default plus ability to run automatically in Vista/7.
- I HAD TO DO A IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS AND RESET THE HOSTFILE.
- es el unico que me ha solucionado los problemas de hijacks en el pc
- If legit website is redirected from a blocked ad website, it will not show up. Have to run as admin in order to enable. (will turn gray indicating hosts are disabled)
- I’ve used this for years without problems. This fixes some bugs & it works even better than ever.
- HostsMan is probably the best program I’ve downloaded. It blocks websites using your default IP so when browsing, the reported page will not be able to connect. It has a default large database, using reported websites from HPHosts with currently over 120,000 blocked websites. It updates almost everyday, and adds many websites in just one update. The program does not take much, with less than 10MB when installed. But, IP redirection is a problem. If a legit website is previously redirected by an ad blocked website, it will not load. For example, a legit sponsored ad search result on Google is clicked. Normally, it will first be directed to an ad website, then redirected to the link. In HPHosts, it blocks the first ad website, so you can not proceed to that legit website. It also requires admin rights to run, but is no big problem. Updated on Nov 18, 2009
To conclude, I'll say that hosts file edition is a highly technical task, almost exclusively reserved for network managers and system administrators. Therefore, HostsMan free download is a tool mostly designed for them. "Normal" users will rarely wish to browse or edit the information in their hosts files. Being a free tool, I would say it is a must-have for any network manager. HostsMan For Windows 10 Download is a freeware hosts file manager and editor. Built-in hosts file updater Enable/Disable hosts file Built-in hosts editor Scan hosts for errors, duplicates and possible hijacks Hosts file backup manager Exclusion list
- Author Abelhadigital
- Last version 4.7.105
What’s new in last version:
added: Update Manager dialog now has the option to open local update source files in editor;
added: "Dan Pollock's hosts file" source;
changed: more information is displayed when hosts file is in use by other applications (Vista and later);
changed: updated URLs for "Peter Lowe's AdServers List" and "Malware Domain List" sources;
fixed: control of DNS Client service is broken;
fixed: "Export Hosts" always exports to zip file under Vista and later;
fixed: minor bugs.
added: more settings to update sources;
added: Backup Manager is now accessible from HostsMan Editor (cannot restore backups);
changed: improved compatibility with Windows 10;
changed: minor UI improvements;
fixed: access violation when deleting multiple sources in source manager;
fixed: some dialogs in HostsMan Editor may not work under Windows Vista and later;
HostsMan 4.7.105 Activation Code, HostsMan 4.6.103 premium, HostsMan 4.5.102 Full Version pre-Activated, HostsMan 4.4.101 Activation Key, HostsMan 4.3.100 full version serial keys, HostsMan 4.3.99 Full Version Serial Key, HostsMan 4.3.98 Full Version key, HostsMan 4.2.97 full, HostsMan 4.1.96 activator, HostsMan 4.0.95 Full Version serial code, HostsMan 4.0.94 RC2 full version free, HostsMan 4.0.93 RC1 full version free, HostsMan 4.0.91 Beta 12 full version patch, HostsMan 4.0.91 Beta 11 pin, HostsMan 4.0.90 Beta 10 Activation Code, HostsMan 4.0.88 Beta 9 full version with crack and keygen, HostsMan 4.0.87 Beta 8 full download, HostsMan 4.0.86 Beta 7 full version crack, HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta 6 Full Version Registration key, HostsMan 4.0.84 Beta 5 Full Version Free Crack